PolyJet 3D Printing
PolyJet 3D printing technology has many advantages for rapid prototyping, including superior quality and speed, high precision, and a very wide variety of materials. Our additive manufacturing systems can combine different 3D printing materials within the same 3D printed model, in the same print job!
DMLS and SLS Laser Sintering
Direct Metal Laser Sintering and Selective Laser Sintering for creating difficult and intricate metal components
Metal Small Parts Casting
With the accuracy and detail of plastic injection moldings but having the superior physical properties of using metal. Casting offers these advantages:
- Cost effective piece price compared with machining
- Production lead time short
- Casting process ensures consistent quality
- Complex net-shapes can be cast
- Parts have better rigidity and the look and feel of metal
- Meet moderate to high-strength performance needs
- Moderate to high impact and dent resistance
- Excellent sound damping properties
- Inherent EMI shielding
- Good pressure tightness
- Accepts high quality surface finishes - painting plating or anodizing
Advanced capabilities of a Subtractive Rapid Prototyping® (SRP) system to provide product engineers and designers with a powerful 3D milling device resulting in premium components. Affordable and highly accurate prototypes can be created from a wide variety of non-proprietary materials with greater precision and excellent surface finish.
Deburr, Paint, Coating, Electropolish, Etching and other finishing modalities for your plastic and metallic components
QUALITY CONTROL AND MEASUREMENT
Reverse Engineering 3D Scanning
An effective and popular way of capturing surface geometry due to accuracy and speed. The resultant measurement data allows processing in creative and useful ways. With the ability to measure in great detail features and characteristics that previously were extrapolated or excluded from conventionally obtained data can now be obtained.
Services available include:
Services available include:
- 3D Laser Scanning Services
- White Light Scanning Services
- Blue Light Scanning Services
- CMM Scanning Services, Continuous Contact, Touch Probe and Hard Probe
- Optical CMM Scanning Services
- Articulating Arm Scanning Services
- Digital Contour Tracing Services
Calibration and Measurement Services
Utilizing the latest and greatest metrology technology, these precision dimensional measurement systems afford a wide array of quality measurement services and solutions. First Article, hard to measure components, manufacturing specification inspections, external dimensional verification, non-contact measurement capabilities, 3D scanning with reports, CAD to part comparisons, part to part comparisons and many other precision measurement capabilities.